Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Tasting contest, part 2

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:41:44 +1000

At 2:58 PM +1000 23/7/98, Tony Flynn wrote:
 felt sick. Then he went home after work, drank a beer. Within seconds
>> he
>> began having cramps, was sweating furiously and finally his whole body
>> began twitching (by this time he's laying on the bathroom floor). He
>> recovered within a few minutes and was fine after that. Sounds like
>> some
>> peoples reaction to The Bread....
>>

>I sincerely hope that "Luke the Painter of Oz" Dos'nt react in this
>un-CH like manner when giving demo's of hot sauce slurping <BG>
>
>Tiny Flynn
Luke eats fresh habs like I eat cherries.
Pure Cap. might slow him though?

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery.
EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/