RE: [CH] need some ideas!

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:38:04 -0700

*	Since a chili cookoff is out - how about a salsa making/tasting
contest
*	$1 or. ?.? . for a small bowl of chips and 3 salsas to taste
*	judging for hotest, best tasting, most unusual, people's choice

*	a Salsa band
*	a wading pool filled with sand & cactus

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
 <mailto:sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com> sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
 <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com> srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146

	----------
	From:  Curt Snyder, Hot's Desire [SMTP:hotsdesr@deltanet.com]
	Sent:  Thursday, July 30, 1998 8:55 AM
	To:  chileheads
	Cc:  hotsdesr@deltanet.com
	Subject:  [CH] need some ideas!

	Greetings all! The mall where we have our store has (rather
foolishly)
	given us the opportunity to hold a 'special event'. They gave
everyone
	this opportunity, we just thought we'd see just how far we could
carry it!
	We need some ideas for a somewhat outrageous event, must be able to
take
	place indoors, in public (which leaves out naked twister, sorry
Rael),
	must involve hot foods and be a good draw of people. This is a
charity
	event. We briefly thought about a chile cookoff, but EVERYONE does
that.
	We also thought about a hotluck in the mall, or a fiery foods
cooking
	contest. But then we thought about all of YOU and we know that
you'll come
	up with ideas that we would never have thought about! And quite a
few that
	we wouldn't dare do, I'm sure! Put on your thinkin' caps, chomp a
hab and
	start those creative ideas! Thanks! Curt

	Curt & Susie Snyder                   Hot's Desire
	3137 Mira Mesa Ave.                   Hot Sauces & Fiery Foods
	Oceanside, CA 92056                   by mail order
	**Now open in Plaza Camino Real, Carlsbad, CA!**
	1-760-732-0199
http://www.machines.com/hotsdesr
	1-800-381-4687