Re: [CH] need some ideas!

Jody L. Baze (jody@BlueSkyTours.COM)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:55:19 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Curt Snyder, Hot's Desire wrote:

> We need some ideas for a somewhat outrageous event, must be able to take
> place indoors, in public (which leaves out naked twister, sorry Rael),
> must involve hot foods and be a good draw of people. This is a charity
> event.

How about an event where you pay a couple of bucks and if you can get down a
dozen or so bite-sized pieces of THE BREAD, you get a nice "I survived THE
BREAD" button. Without drinking. Without passing out or getting medical
attention.  Without taking bactine internally. Yelling should be allowed :^)

JLB
--
Jody L. Baze                 Blue Sky Tours, Inc.
Software Development         10832 Prospect Avenue N.E.