Re: [CH] Improved Green Chile Source List

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 20:32:49 -0700

At 16:31 03/08/98 -0400, Pamela S. Settle wrote:
>Already we post an updated list of fresh green chile sources:
>
>New Mexican Connection
>              http://www.rtis.com/nmchile

No longer a good URL ...

>     Superbly Southwestern
>              http://www.hotchile.com

Fresh Green Chile shipped East of the Mississippi
                River:
                                              Shipped East
                                              of Mississippi River
                Fresh Green Chile, 10 Pounds
                                              $52.50
                Fresh Green Chile, 25 Pounds
                                              $78.00

                Fresh Green Chile shipped West of the Mississippi
                River:

                                                Shipped West of
                                                Mississippi River
                Fresh Green Chile, 10 Pounds
                                                $47.50
                Fresh Green Chile, 25 Pounds
                                                $73.00

>     Las Uvas
>              http://www.zianet.com/freshgreenchle

No longer a good URL...

>     Hatch Chile Express
>              http://www.imall.com/stores/hatch_chile

URL good but not updated since last year.. (page says fresh chiles no longer
aviable)

>     New Mexico Chile Express
>               http://www.barking.com/chile_express

Good URL .. but not updated since October last year (adverts for Fresh Red
chile)

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix