Re: [CH] Rael's 'predilection'

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:51:36 +1000

At 1:34 AM +1000 5/8/98, Andrew Healy wrote:

>Have just been informed that a chile massage has made the top three sex
>adventures.  Was Rael right ?
>

>That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !
Which part does the chili most like being massaged (stem, flower, leaf)?
Do different varieties prefer different types of massage?
 How do you know they find it sexy?
Seriously we made a chilli massage Oil last festival.It was very popular.
We had several masseurs massaging any body part anyone wated to proffer.
It's very good for aches etc.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity.EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
" 'I prefer a sauce that doesen't mean you mustn't make any jolting
movements for half an hour after using it,' muttered the Dean.
' And that can't be used for breaking up small rocks,' said the Senior
Wrangler.
'Or getting rid of tree roots,' said the Chair of Indefinite Studies.
'And which isn't actually outlawed in three cities,' said the Lecturer in
Recent Runes."
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather, Corgi, 1996 P.192