Re: [CH] tamal-tomalley

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 08:16:20 -0700

shadow1@pioneer.net wrote:

> hey rich don't just talk about such things a yummy seafood enchiladas
> send the recipes also I bet they are great.

Well...therein lies a problem.  I really don't have recipes to send
for my seafood enchiladas...or much of anything else I make for that
matter.  I usually just think about what I want to make and then make
it.  Recipes for some of the things I make can be found within my web
pages but most of 'em were recoded from memory rather than hard copy.
I'll try to start sending amounts and methods when I post to the C-H
list, specially when I "advertise" to the list about something that's
"Mmmmm, mmmm...good stuff."  But alas, it will most likely be from
memory...

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@cts.com

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...