Re: [CH] Killer Burrito

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy,

Louisville has become one of my favorite vacation spots.  A friend
moved there and I go for visits. It is a beautiful town and I love
"The Falls on the River".

Anyway, back to topic, El Mundo is my all time favorite Mexican place
there. It is a small but interesting place - her ingredients are
organically grown and her dishes are the greatest.  There are three
great sauces.  They were featured in Chile Pepper Magazine.  It is a
must to check out!

The other place I like is on Bardstown road, I believe.  I don't
remember the name but their slogan is "Burritos As Big As Your Head"!

Wow, I thought Cat-Head Biscuits were big!

Even the small size was huge.  The regular was a monster!  I had to
stand it on end and eat it as if out of a bowl.  They also had good
sauces, one of which was a great Verde sauce.

Pepperwood's Bar-b-que has great meats and a good selection of hot
sauces.

Thanks for the tips and send any more you run across in that area -
I'll be back soon!

rr

===
If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying
forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.
- Jack Handey

Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/chilehead.html

---Matt Kraft <MKraft@infotech-usa.com> wrote:

> 	Louisville KY has always been sort of an Oasis in the Mid-West
> Mexican
> desert. We have a number of above average Mexican restaurants.

(snippage)