Re: [CH] pepper spray on your steak

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:11:06 +1000

At 11:28 PM +1000 17/8/98, John Lilly wrote:
>Inagaddadavida wrote:
>>
>> Twas Writ:
>
>[snip]
>
>> Nonetheless...I *do* wonder if the stuff could be used in lieu of a
>> capsiacin cream/rub for aches, pains, etc....hmmm...
>
>I strongly suggest that you do NOT try this.  I had a bad experience
>when I rubbed a raw Hab on the back of my calf to remove the soarness
>resulting from a leg cramp.  Actually, the big mistake was applying the
>pepper right before going to sleep.  I tried using soap, skin lotion,
>Noxema, Sea Breeze(OUCH!!!), and milk to deaden the pain enough for me
>to go to sleep.  I finally ended up taking 30 minute COLD shower.  This
>wouldn,t have been so bad during the day, but all of this occured
>between 2:00 and 4:30 in the morning.  Not a very pleasant experience
>when you have to get up for work at 6:00 a.m.
>
>John "Eatin' Habs but not wearin' them" Lilly
we make a Chilli massage Oil and sell it in our  shop/gallery.
We infuse habs or whatever else wehave in vegetable oil for a time.
We test it on ourselves sometimes it is  a bit too hot then we water it
down with a little more oil.
We add some aches and pains type essential oil and there it is
Excellent for pain.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity.EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/

"Poor man, he just stands and stares at a yellow flower for minutes at a
time.
He would be far better off with something to do."
Charles Darwin's Gardener