Re: [CH] quick recipe: marinated chicken breast

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:00:00 -0400

At 01:20 PM 8/19/98 -0700, Brent Thompson wrote:
>Real saffron is grown in Kashmir in considerable quantity, and as I
>understand, it is considered second in quality only to that grown in Spain.
>(Not counting the problem of rampant adulturation, but that's a marketing
>problem, not an agriculture issue).

Actually the best saffron is produced by Iran, but the current embargo
prevents most folks from obtaining it.  I have an on/off source for it and
it is very high quality.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @