Re: [CH] BHG Spicy Recipe book?

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:06:05 -0500

Steve,

Better Homes and Gardens     Special Interest Publications
    Simply Perfect   HOT & SPICY
is what I think you're looking for. I picked it up in the market
and have made several recipes from it. Some really tasty recipes!
Also info and pics of fresh and dried peppers, various spice info
too.

You can call (800) 867-8628 w/ Visa/MC ready. Prices a are a bit
higher than what they were when in the store--$7 for one issue,
$5 for 2, $4 for three, or 3.50 for four or more. Keep checking in
your local supermarkets--the cover price is 4.99 and it says
on the cover "display until August 25". Good luck!
Valerie

--
THERE'S TOO MUCH BLOOD IN MY CAFFINE SYSTEM!!

Valerie / Breeze.....  whatever!!
seabreeze@concentric.net
ICQ# 3953329

Visit Breeze's Spot on the Web: