Re: [CH] No Heat!

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:08:35 -0700

At 11:11 21/08/98 -0400, Cy Jones wrote:
>I'm growing chiles in big pots on my deck for the second year now.  I've
>got Big Jim, Sandia, Barker, Jalapeno Vera Cruz, and Hungarian hot wax.
>All of the plants are doing great with lush growth and many, many chiles.
>However, none of them have much heat.

Over watering seems to cut down on "heat" levels of chiles in my experience.
Also how hot has it been there?
Higher temps produce hotter chiles, in my experience.

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix