Re: [CH] Tabasco type sauces...

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:12:22 -0700

Suzanne wrote:

> Here is an old post form Rich.  I also have the Tabasco recipe that was
> posted some time back.  If anyone wants it just let me know privately.
> Rich, I hope you dont mind the re-post.

Don't mind at all.

Someone posted a more complex (and more authentic) method of making
tabasco type sauces awhile back that included using a fermentation
container with a fermentation trap.  I think the mash was also
innoculated with yeast to get the fermentation going.  I've looked
in all the right (and even some wrong) places on my hard disk, but
apparently I either forgot to save it or I've lost it.  If someone
can post it to the list, send it to me via private email, or point
me in the direction where I might find it, I'd be most grateful.

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@cts.com

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://members.cts.com/crash/m/macknet/