RE: [CH] Spelling usage

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:25:54 -0700

Hi Doug -

Don't know what part of CA you're from but. . . .it's interchangeable here
'bouts [BTW - this topic has gone round & round before]

chili or chile [Spanish] or chilli  [French Nahuatl]
1.	(a) a hot pepper
(b) usually chilli, chiefly British: a pepper whether hot or sweet
2.	(a) a thick sauce of meat and chilies
(b)chili con carne
3.	As for ""chilli" is what you are when you step out of the shower
into a draft." . . .I'm usually chilly. . .B-)

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
 <mailto:sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com> sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
 <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com> srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146