Re: [CH] More thoughts on C. pubescens fruit setting

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:28:21 +1000

At 10:41 PM +1000 31/8/98, John M. Hartman wrote:
>by a
>>Some species/ botnical groups of Chilli plants will not NOT polinate with
>>others
>>
>>Michael Bailes.
>>Herbarist
>
>Oh, Mike....  you are exposing yourself.  It's obvious to all of us that
>you just don't know how to make love!
>Try it with your fingers.
Snip (unfairly)
>John Hartman Ph.D.  (Yeah... I'm an anthropologist...)
It is not the apendage I prefer
But hey - who am I to pass judgement?   -each to his/her/its own!!
(What else do you learn in the jungles? "Try it with your fingers" could be
a bestselling book title!)
Seriously I studied a bit of anthrop myself.
When I had  a real job I was an industrial psyhcologist.( Now I can't even
spell it)

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
" 'Willow bark,' said the Bursar.
'That's  a good idea,' said the Lecturer in Recent Runes. 'It's an
analgesic.'  'Really?  Well, possibly, though it's probably better to give
it to him by mouth,' said Ridcully.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather, 1996 P.187