Re: [CH] Re: getting chiles in New York City

DG (zabre@gte.net)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 14:46:09 -0700

--------------24C5BA646FFE1DE820902418

On the west coast of the US the Asian markets have the best quality and
selection. Hispanic areas (Los Angeles) are also very good.

Alexandra Soltow wrote:

> Rob Bernard wrote,
>
> >I am wondering if anyone knows places in New York City to get chiles?
>
> Try the Union Square Greenmarket - I think it's happening on Saturday
> mornings, but you would probably want to double-check. I've seen an
> interesting variety of chiles there. You could also try the Gourmet Garage
> and Chelsea Market (sorry, don't know the addresses as I am not in
> possession of a Manhattan directory, but I imagine you are!) And I'm sure a
> trip to Chinatown would yield some interesting finds!
>
> Have fun.
>
> Alex
>
> Alexandra Soltow
> pamra@rockland.net
>
> <*><*><*><*><*><*>
>
> When you're going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)

--------------24C5BA646FFE1DE820902418

begin:          vcard
fn:             David
n:              ;David