Re: [CH] San Juan, Costa Rica

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:27:22 +1000

At 11:09 AM +1000 10/9/98, Eeyore wrote:
>Can anyone help me. I must leave chile-heads for about a month and cannot find
>my introductory message since my email failed some time back. I have no ones
>name and no ones address. I know the list owner is Mike but that won't take me
>far. Information is needed, please.
Welcome to the chile-heads mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

send the following command in email to
<chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <Majordomo@globalgarden.com> with the following

    unsubscribe chile-headsyour email address
list itself) send email to <owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com> .
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

           PLEASE KEEP THIS MESSAGE -- IT CONTAINS INFORMATION YOU
                   WILL NEED IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE LIST!

 The Chile-Heads mailing list is for the discussion of anything relating
 to chile peppers -- including, but not restricted, to growing chiles,
 storing and preparing chiles, recipes, hot sauces, etc.

 To post messages to the list use the address:

    Internet:   chile-heads@GlobalGarden.com

 Further administrative requests regarding this list should be sent to

    Internet:   chile-heads-owner@GlobalGarden.com

                              Chile-Heads-Digest

       Chile-Heads is quite busy at times; for example last month
       averaged about 25 messages a day, over seven days a week.  Most
       traffic is on weekdays however. If you subscribe thru AOL or
       Compuserve be aware that your mailbox may fill up rapidly; this
       is also true for other systems with  limited disk space.

       If you would prefer to receive the messages from the list only
       once a day then you should subscribe to the -Digest form of the list
       instead:

        Send a message containing only this line

               SUBSCRIBE

        to Chile-Heads-Digest-Request@GlobalGarden.com

   Chile-Heads Archives

	Back issues of the Digest are available via the WWW at

	http://neptune.netimages.com/~chile/

        The digests are named DIGEST.nnn, where nnn = issue number.
        The digests are added to this directory as they are produced.
        Different volumes are located in seperate directories.

Chile Heads WWW server

        The Chile-Heads WWW server is located at:

        <a
href="http://www.netimages.com/~chile">http://www.netimages.com/~chile</a>

        As of June 1997 the WWW pages include the Chile Gallery
        (over 50 pictures and descriptions of various common and uncommon
        chile peppers), access to the archives (view on-line, ftp or
        search for any word), and various extracts from the archives
        including seed and hot sauce sources, restaurant reviews and
        several pages on preserving chile peppers.  The Chile-Heads
        Recipe Collection is also on-line.  You can also find book
        reviews, scientific and botanical information, as well as
        gardening hints and procedures.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about Chile-Heads, please
contact the list owner at the address below.

Thanks.

Mike
Owner, Chile-Heads mailing list
Michael Bowers
mkbowers@ucdavis.edu

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
"The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot.
 And, though I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either.
 So what I'm left with is the memory of having learned something very wise
that I can't quite remember"
 - George Carlin