RE: [CH] Things to do with your Hot Peppers

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:32:18 -0500

Judy,

I checked, but didn't see any recipes for slasas.  Might this be a
contraction of "slathering salsas"?  And might Rael have some of these
recipes with instructions on their uses?

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp (256) 730-8223

Run from light to shadow, Sun gives me no rest,
Promise offered in the east, Broken in the west.