[CH] Here's the URL (was Re: A pepper related report)

Nancy Hutson (nhutson@niia.net)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 06:13:32 -0600

Coyote wrote:

> =Mark wrote:

> At 11:18 AM 9/14/98 +0100, Andrew Healy wrote:
> >from : http://wwwchem.uwimona.edu.jm:1104/lectures/peppers.html
> >
> Tried to access this page and got the dreaded 404 error...

> Heck.. is the C-H original home page still up? I couldn't get it this
morning.

Good Morning,

I browsed the site a little bit and found it at
http://wwwchem.uwimona.edu.jm:1104/lectures/pepper.html

The C-H home page is at:  http://neptune.netimages.com/~chile/

Garden update:  What a great harvest I've had this year!  I moved to NW Indiana this
spring and was fortunate to be able to use part of my father-in-law's established
garden.  He even tilled, mulched, and watered it for us.  And watched out for tomato
hornworms.  And reminded us if there was a 1/4" weed.  But it was beautiful.  This
was my first year growing habs and so far we've picked 391 ripe beauties from 4
plants.  I think there's a couple hundred still green and they are covered with
blossoms.  I even got a little nuts one day and pulled 2 super chile plants because
they were producing so many (was it because our dehydrator is in our computer room
and I was hallucinating?)  I've dried, smoked, powdered, pickled, frozen, made
salsa, sauce, and jalapeno mustard, made ristras, and sent chiles to work with my
hubby.  Next project is chipotles en adobo.  Here is a picture of one of my
harvests:  http://www.niia.net/~nhutson/Peppers2.jpg   Makes a dandy wallpaper if
you have Plus! to stretch it.

I've lurked for a couple years on this list, and just wanted to say I've learned so
much.  You're a great bunch of people.

Nancy