[CH] Chile Images

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:33:09 -0400

At 06:13 AM 9/15/98 -0600, Nancy Hutson wrote:
>and I was hallucinating?)  I've dried, smoked, powdered, pickled, frozen,
made
>salsa, sauce, and jalapeno mustard, made ristras, and sent chiles to work
with my
>hubby.  Next project is chipotles en adobo.  Here is a picture of one of my
>harvests:  http://www.niia.net/~nhutson/Peppers2.jpg   Makes a dandy
wallpaper if
>you have Plus! to stretch it.

Speaking of chile pepper images, I attended the 5th annual Chile Pepper
Festival in Bowers, Pa. this past weekend.  I dragged along my new digital
camera for a test run.  This image of some of the selection of various
peppers for sale originally came in at a resolution of 1280 by 1024.  I had
to bump it down to 800 by 600 so it would fit on the screen of a normal
browser.  Check out:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/chiles.jpg

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @