Re: [CH] What happened to the Ft. Worth Chile Festival

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:14:45 +1000

At 11:50 PM +1000 21/9/98, John R. Mellby wrote:
>Last Friday I noticed there was no announcement of the FtW Chile Festival
>that the Chile Pepper Magazine had been advertising. I called
>the info number, which turned out to be the magazine offices
>in Ft.W, and they simply said that it had been cancelled.
>Does anyone know what happened to this?

No John R. Mellby
the world's greatest Chilli Festival is still on
 Here
 First weekend in March 98
(Friday too)
Just after the world's greatest Gay Mardi Gras!

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
"The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot.
 And, though I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either.
 So what I'm left with is the memory of having learned something very wise
that I can't quite remember"
 - George Carlin