RE: [CH] Backdraft !!

Matt Kraft (MKraft@infotech-usa.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:59:02 -0400

	I too will have to comment on Backdraft. I got some at the
Indiana state fair where Jim had a booth. I
had a good while now to test it and it does come out on the top as a
winner in extract sauces. The strong
herb flavor makes the sauce valuable as a cooking sauce and a condiment.
It will really wake up a dead
hamburger. Way to go!...

	Also got some Ralph's Righteous which is my favorite hab
based/hab substitute and My fiancée got the Big bottle of smoking
chipotle --- She has almost polished off half the Chipotle and have the
Original Finishing sauce and it has only been a month!

Usual Disclaimers  - Just a satisfied consumer of hot stuffs