RE: [CH] freezing fresh chiles

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 05:05:53 -0500

This reminded me of a method that I sometimes use for freezing chiles.  Dice
those puppies and fill an ice tray with the chiles.  Then fill in the gaps
with water.  Freeze.

This is really nice from a cooking perspective.  You can just pop one out
and toss it right into whatever you're cooking.  It's just water and chiles.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp (256) 730-8223

Run from light to shadow, Sun gives me no rest,
Promise offered in the east, Broken in the west.