re: [CH] Good chili recipe book

The Old Bear (oldbear@arctos.com)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 07:49:23 -0400

In ChileHeads Digest, v.5 #49, <Jim_Cadorett@ne.3com.com> wrote:

| Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 07:48:56 -0400
| From: Jim_Cadorett@ne.3com.com
| Subject: [CH] Good chili recipe book
|
| Can someone reccomend a good beginners recipe book using chilies?
| Also anyone know when/where the next "Hot-Luck" will be held in New
| England? Tia Jim

There are dozens of recipe books related to chiles and to hot and
spicey foods.

I just found this one at the local Marshall's department store in
Bedford, Massachusetts:

   Chiles (The El Paso Chile Company)
   by W. Park Kerr
   William Morrow & Company, Inc. (New York)
   1996    64pp.   6.5"x9"   hardcover
   ISBN 0-688-13251-0

Publisher's price was $15 and the Marshall's price was
about $3.99.

I don't know when the next New England hot luck will be, but
count me in.  :)

And, just a reminder that the annual Pig'n'Pepper Festival
is coming up soon on Columbus Day weekend, October 10th & 11th.
This is the big event held at Kimball's Farm in Westford,
Massachusetts.  See: http://www.pignpepper.org/PNP/index.html

Cheers,
The Old Bear