RE: [CH] Shelf for Displaying 5oz Bottles

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:19:05 +0100

> At 09:06 AM 9/28/98 -0400, Len Wilcox wrote:
> >
> >I have begun a modest collection of hot sauces in 5 ounce bottles.  I
> would
> >like to display the bottles on the wall, but I have had problems locating
> >shelf for this job.  Can anyone recommend a source or a design for such a
> >shelf.
>
> I'm seconding this request. My hot sauce collection (some 45 bottles at
> this point) has finally got to the point where my housemate is requiring
> that I free up some fridge space (just because there's not room in the
> door
> for a jar of mayonnaise, she somehow thinks this is a problem...?) I've
> thought about cheap bookshelves,
> but they're perhaps too deep for this purpose (until, of course, I get
> into
> the thousands, and can rank the sauces four deep on the shelves...)
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> Jonathan

Jonathan,

Have you thought about screwing some empty cases like the one grocery's are
using for fruit etc..
Paint them in a nice color (and use good bolts), they look very nice and
modern on the wall and can store books, bottles etc. .....very cheap.....but
a little work.

Hot regards
Rob