Re: [CH] Chile related web site

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:51:33 +1000

At 10:01 AM +1000 22/9/98, Mark Dodgson wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have a chile related web site that you might like to look at:
>
>http://members.xoom.com/mjdodgson
>
>I have pictures of some of the chiles I've grown, links to numerous
>chile sites on the www, etc.
>

>Bye
>==
>Mark Dodgson
>Mark's Mostly Chile Page
>http://members.xoom.com/mjdodgson/
>mailto://mjdodgson@yahoo.com
>icq#:11248266
Mark why not Join the "ring of Fire " web group?
See link on  our web page

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
Herbarist N. ( U.S herb soc, 1930?) : One who studies all aspects of herbs,
culinary, medicinal, folklore, literature, ethnobotany, pharmacy,
cultivation & propagation,herbals, etc