Re: [CH] Re: Brooklyn Chile Fest

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:49:18 +1000

At 9:00 AM +1000 1/10/98, =Mark wrote:
>At 05:40 PM 9/30/98 -0400, Alexandra Soltow wrote:
>>=Mark wrote,
>>
>>>Looks as if me and a friend will be attending the Chile Pepper Festival at
>>>the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens this Sunday.  Anybody else gonna be there?
>>
>>Me, barring unforeseen circumstances.
>>
>>Alex

Please give them my love especially the publications department. I used to
import their excellent booklets to Australia.
I think their Rose Garden is the best I have seen (July)
 It is one of the top 10 Botanical Gardens in the world in my opinion (Not
that I have seen them all)

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
Herbarist N. ( U.S herb soc, 1930?) : One who studies all aspects of herbs,
culinary, medicinal, folklore, literature, ethnobotany, pharmacy,
cultivation & propagation,herbals, etc