[CH] Ft. Worth Fest.

PegVA@aol.com
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:42:26 EDT

>Michael Bailes wrote:
> No John R. Mellby the world's greatest Chilli Festival is still on Here
First weekend >in March 98 (Friday too) Just after the world's greatest Gay
Mardi Gras!

>Once again it seems you are living in the past Bailesey -99-not 98
>and does this mean that Victor and the Girls from the Chile-Press will
>be late setting up ?
>Ps -Taking orders now -Whatcha want from the USA ?
>						Luke in Oz

Hey gang, I've just re-subscribed... I'm back from my motorcycle trip to
Dallas (from VA).  Great Ride!  But my Rear is real sore!
The Chile Pepper Festival (in Ft. Worth) Sponsored by Chile Pepper Magazine
was canceled.  Someone from the Mag. contacted me before I left to tell me it
was due to lack of participation.  Hope that was due to the lousy Texas
Weather and not lack of interest.
I had a great time in Texas anyway and while wandering around the Stockyards
in Ft. Worth, I found a little shop called Texas Hot Stuff.  I found an
adorable baseball cap with a swarm of mosquitos trying (in vain) to get a
snort of sauce from a Tabasco bottle.  On the back of the cap it says "Bite
Me"
peg