Re: [CH] Chilli-not Chile/Oz news

Chilli King (lmason@peg.apc.org)
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 20:58:31 +1100

lukasz wrote:

> Hi all,
>        found a link courtesy of Mining co news may be of interest to
> some here its:-  http://www.carrollshelby.com
> International Chilli society, Car stuff, loptsa Tall tales, Chilli
> Recipes, etc -
>      Luke in Oz
> Also of interest to Aussie Chile Heads Woolworths Supermarkets are
> stocking Tabasco Green - in standard size bottles .
> and If anybody has a Target Store nearby look for Desert pepper XXX
> Habanero Sauce .Our one in Coffs Harbour has a Stand of Desert pepper
> products.
> Lorraine and Kay sent me some a couple of years ago and its on sale for
> AUD $3.95 a 5oz / 148ml bottle.
> Leaving Oz for a Month on the 16th will try to get to a terminal in
> Houston or Orlando and pass comments on my trip to the USA.
>            Cya

Yes I have noticed this, The Target I went to (Sunshine Plaza) also had
a Target brand of dried Jalepeno Flakes as well as a whole heap of other
chile related product (including the Desert Pepper range), dried chiles
in bottles, salsas, powders and chile oil.

While on the subject, any Oz Chile heads know where to get other
varieties of Hab sauces, someone gave me the address of a store in
Victoria called "Hotsville" but they have since closed down (according
to their answering machine). Any help greatly appreciated.

I'd love to get some seeds for Red Savinas too If anyone can help ???

Have a Chile Day All

Lee

"With Ten thousand dollars we'd be millionares !!!" - Homer Simpson