RE: [CH] The Bread, now cookies

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:13:35 -0500

I really like peanut butter, especially with sliced, pickled jalapenos on
top.  It is better, even, than peanut butter and dill pickles.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp (256) 730-8223

Run from light to shadow, Sun gives me no rest,
Promise offered in the east, Broken in the west.