Re: [CH] The further adventures of Rael(tm)

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Fri, 09 Oct 1998 20:18:34 -0700

Chris Kaufman wrote:

> Okay so this is a bit off topic...
>
> For those of you who remember way back to the confusion over whether Rael
> was the Rael who founded the Raelian religion, in addition to
> Habanero-Chutney Twister competitions, here's an update on that (or our)
> Rael.
>
> Confused? Me too.
>
> Blatantly copied from the the mini-AIR (Annals of Irreproducible Results)
> emailing....
>

> JESUS WAS A CLONE
>         Investigator Andrew Walters and others kindly brought to our
> attention a remarkable Las-Vegas-based firm called CloneAid, which
> offers a service called ClonaPet. See http://www.clonaid.com for
> details.
>         Founded by a gentleman (or, perhaps more accurately, an
> entity) named Rael, who is head of the Raelian religion, which is
> based in Montreal, and which discovered that aliens from outer
>Bigga Snip!!
NO WAY! Our Rael is alive and well(well as can be expected)and living in
isolation(sorta)in th DDEEPP South! With relatives, of his own! He aint
a clone(Lord help the list if he is)and he is in semi(NOT a 12
wheeler)retirement, contemplating his life as a Super Chile Head!!He is
NOT cooking as a living at the moment...how do I know all this Rael? But
he is still cooking mild food for his family(who AINT Chile heads)To
steal a phrase....anywho...he is alive and well. as well as anyone who
is living in old Miss and dreaming of a young Miss. Cheers, Doug in BC
(Yeah I did have a good holiday, thanks)