Re: [CH] Greenhouses - almost on topic!

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:05:44 -0700

I have a 4 x 4 glass greenhouse with a mister inside...

I'm also interested in good pepper varieties to grow during the winter
months (it will stay warm in the green house)

At 03:26 PM 10/12/98 -0500, Cameron Begg wrote:
>Hi C-H's,
>
>I have come to the conclusion that I have enough space outside for a very
>small chile pepper greenhouse. (That's a small greenhouse for big chile
>peppers.)The dimensions should be about 8'x6'.
>
>Any advice on choices, foundations, power and water supplies (and anything
>else) would be gratefully received.
>                     Regards,               Cameron.

Joy Williams
aka/Tantrika
homepage: http://www.brainboutique.com/joyw
workpage: http://www.dancinghummingbird.com
ICQ: #20617717

The Goddess is Alive and Magic is AFoot...or was that AnArm?

"As the sphere of knowledge expands the surface area of ignorance grows
larger.... you can't do anything about that" --Terrence McKenna