Re: [CH] Greenhouses - almost on topic!

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:31:46 -0700

Tantrika wrote:

> I have a 4 x 4 glass greenhouse with a mister inside...

ARE YOU NOT LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE A GREENHOUSE WITH A MISTER INSIDE....
DOES THIS MISTER HAVE CLOTHES ON, OR IS HE A TWISTER MISTER LIKE RAEL?
Oh , you feed me a lead like that and I just HAVE to fly with it...if
that mister is a twister and chiles are involved, does that mean that
any sister has her problems all resolved??(providing, that she had any
to start with)MORAL: Those with glass greenhouses should never admit it,
or at the very least, throw chiles(Old wizzened up ones particularly)
Cheers, Doug in BC (just trying to raise Rael!)