RE: [CH] Plastic Shakers and Archives

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 06:29:39 -0700

. . .there's always old spice containers. . .they come in all sorts of sizes
including 1oz - I save them for a variety of uses such as making my own
spice combinations - they're great to have premade so I can use one shaker
at the BBQ, etc. . .

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
 <mailto:sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com> sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
 <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com> srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146

	----------
	From:  CUMMINSTD@aol.com [SMTP:CUMMINSTD@aol.com]
	Sent:  Tuesday, October 20, 1998 4:43 PM
	To:  Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
	Subject:  [CH] Plastic Shakers and Archives

	Does anyone know where I can purchase some plastic salt shaker type
containers
	that have screw caps on them. They need to be about 1 oz. size -
will use them
	for Chili Pepper powder spices.  I can't seem to find them any
where.

Also

	Does anyone know where to go to see the past messages on Chili-Heads
- I'm not
	new to Chili  Peppers, just new to this message board.  I tryed
these two
	sites but they weren't connecting at all:
http://neptune.netimages.com/~chili/

http://www.netimages.com/~chili

	I have some outstanding Thai Dragon seeds that I recieved from
Thailand this
	summer,  these are the hottest I've tasted.  These plants are still
producing
	peppers and are almost 5' tall.  I'd like to trade some but I need
to see
	recent past postings to see what ya'll have to trade - so I need the
address
	to past postings.

	Thanks Ya'll  - I appreciate the help - - GROW'M HOT !!!!!!!

	Steve - SC