RE: [CH] eats in lexington / versailles / frankfort

Bonarski, Paul (PBonarski@lexelcorp.com)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:47:50 -0400

Hi Michele, I live in Versailles and work in Lexington so I know of a
few places you can try. I like to find the out of the way places that
serve authentic dishes and deliver the quality food and heat we live
for. This list has a few of those along with some mainstream Mexican
restaurants. Here are my recommendations:

In Lexington
Authentic
*	Rancho Grande
*	San Panchos