Re: [CH] This n' that

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:49:18 -0600

Deb deForest wrote:

>  Green,
> there is over the counter cortisone cream for hives and rashes these days.
> Sure glad to hear you aren't allergic to chipotles...gawd, we'd never have
> heard the end of the whining here if that had happened!

Smarty-pants!

ROFLOLPMPBAG!!!

Deb, you got me aced!  Ittiz easy to toss that damn (can I say that???) soap...
But give up my beloved chipotles???  NEVER!!!!

Never.  I'd rather scratch myself into a bloody mess and bloat up like a puffer
fish w/cortizone than give them up.

I'm a 'Head now.  Will always be a 'Head.  Ain't no goin' back.

Later.  Gotta go nibble ***my*** kind'a fruit roll-up!  :)

green - lesser'a wimp, greater'a 'Head