Re: [CH] Pepper Drier

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 21:08:39 -0600

Riley 'n Mary wrote:

> I'm confused about chipotles--
> Are they a chile?  A technique?  Both?  I know they taste good!  :)

Prepare, Riley, to learn of Heaven...  Of the smell of a great camp fire -
but you can EAT it - sweet, soft, crunchy, mild, medium, hot...  Eat them
whole, drown in coffee, puree with adobo for a paste to kill for,
saute/simmer in butter...  then lick the butter off and eat the chipotle,
infuse butter, boil with...  WHATEVER, stuff a chicken with, stuff them with
cheese, dry and grind and them put on EVERYTHING you eat, simmer in
chocolate for a FANTASTIC fondue...

I'll leave the what-they-are's to the pros...  You'll get a better
xplination.  But I'll let you know what to do with them - eat them in any
way, shape, form.

Ahhh... but, just one thing...  They *really* stink with bell peppers (as
all food does...)  :>

green - happily stuck on chipotles, but working her way up beyond El
Yucky-Techo...