RE: [CH] Pepper Drier

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:15:58 -0800

Chipotles are Smoked Jalapeno's
I use either peach wood or Pecan Shells to smoke them

Jim Campbell www.wildpepper.com  can set you up with some  "Fresh" one if
you like,

Recipe:
23# of Jal's
2#  Pecan Shells
15# of Charcoal
72 hours
one New Braunsfel Fire box Smoker

will yield roughly 2 # of Chipotles (Jim's are better than mine though)

Che-poat-lays....... I have been trying to get my wife to pronounce that
right for at least 10 yrs

she pronounces it che-pol-tay......  at least I have tricked her into
becoming a CH :-)

Chris