Re: [CH] Fragrant Garden Chile Festival

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:00:37 -0600

tucker wrote:

> Luke Speer wrote:
>
> > Any Oz Chile Heads attending say hello and feel free to sign the back of
> > my Tabasco shirt... [IF Jim and Calvin ever get around to selling T
> > shirts my VISA card number is *** **** **** ****.. ]
> >
> > Luke in Oz
>
>   HEY!!!!! Now that's an idea worth exploring. I found a really cool Tabasco
> golf shirt on sale around Christmas time. (You might be able to discern that
> that's what I'm wearing in the photo I submitted to Jeff, once the Rogue's
> Gallery is re-built. Or has this already happened and I missed it?) I would
> love to have a stylin' Mild to Wild, or Calvin's shirt. Unless, of course,
> the quality of their wonderful products might slip if they try to diversify
> too much. Maybe they could hire some dedicated C'heads to "head up" their
> new non-edible-merchandise divisions...
>
> --
> Erich
> C-H # 2099

Luke, Erich, et al-
Every year we have a Christmas party with friends from church, where we exchange
home-made gifts.  At the '99 party, one gal showed up with a nicely done T shirt
with big chiles and the words "I SURVIVED CALVIN'S CHILI!!"  It was a hoot!  She
said they did it on their computer and printed up the design themselves.  I was
impressed.
Calvin