Re: [CH] Fragrant Garden Chile Festival

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 23:09:55 -0600

Calvin Donaghey wrote:

> Luke, Erich, et al-
> Every year we have a Christmas party with friends from church, where we exchange
> home-made gifts.  At the '99 party, one gal showed up with a nicely done T shirt
> with big chiles and the words "I SURVIVED CALVIN'S CHILI!!"  It was a hoot!  She
> said they did it on their computer and printed up the design themselves.  I was
> impressed.
> Calvin

  See, you already have someone close at hand who has gotten a start on the project.
All she needs to do now is raise some capital to start purchasing supplies, and quit
her job so she can devote all her time to helping us pod-heads look great. Maybe you
can share her with Jim and Dave; we can find a nice central location for her to work
out of...
--
Erich
C-H # 2099