Re: [CH] Fragrant Garden Chile Festival

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 23:19:21 -0600

green56 wrote:

> Calvin Donaghey wrote:
>
> ...Takes me back to those spandex britches with the chile(s?) on them...  I have a
> real
> hard time forgetting those...
>
> green CH#2156 - "Hut, Hut, Hut!"

  Hey, where do you get those??? Might be good for bike riding in the summer. Our local
ski / bike store has a little spandex bike top for women with chiles on it, but nothing
for men. (Unless you count the "eye candy" when it's full. Ooops, sorry; there goes
another layer of skin off the 'ol knuckles.) I did get a pair of silk chile Christmas
boxers at Kohl's (local dept. store) on clearance for like $6.00 in early Feb.; can't
beat that. For all you dog owning C-H's out there, New England Serum Company has a chile
pepper bandana available. Not the best looking design, but hey, might be worth a look. I
saw it in a catalog, but they are on the web somewhere. Hunt around, you'll find 'em.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099