Re: [CH] Drying Peppers

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:31:34 -0600

Knuck-Dragger Donaghey wrote:

> Yes, folks- you got me pegged.

> Trying to get through this...I'm finding out aroma is a very interesting (for those of us over
> 40; use Laugh-In pronunciation)

"velllly in-ta-lest-ting"

> factor in properly dragging the hair and hide off of one's knuckles.

Ah, Spring!  When a 'Heads' fancy turns to just more than germination, sprouts, temps, and
planting seeds...

"green Goes On A Blind Date (But Her Olfactory Sense Izz Still In Working Order..)"

Scene:  Theater, Watching Movie...  Guy's not a 2-Bagger, and evening progressing...

He:  Has his arm around green's shoulder and thinks he has her knocker (Sorry!  I *mean*
"knuckle"!), in his left hand, but ittiz really her elbow...

green:  Smiles to herself in the dark, and turns to kiss His earlobe...

[Camera cuts to green's face]

8(~

green:  "Oh!  ISH!!!  [loud wretching, heaving noises picked up in boom...] Gods!  WHAT have you
got on!  HOW GROSS!!!  Ittiz Poup de'bell, izzn't it?????!!!!!!  GAG ME!"

[cut to lobby]

green:  Trying to compose herself ... turns as she catches an xhilarating scent in the recycled
air of the theater...

[camera pans left - spots PeeWee Herman; cut to green - moving in... Music from "Jaws"]

green:  (slithering up to PeeWee in her best Mae West mode...) "Oh!  A MAN!  Promise me
anything, but give me 'Homme de'Hickory Smoked Chilpolte'"!!!

[camera fades into red hot chile colours as PeeWee and green saunter off into the burning
sunrise...]

PeeWee:  Turns to the left, looks into the camera, winks and gives a thumbs up.

[Bolero music...]

green:  Turns to the right, gives a Snidley Whiplash grin, and winks...

[camera fades to black]