Re: [CH] Recipe - Lima Beans and Peppers

Inagaddadavida,Baby (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:32:22 -0700

At 05:27 PM 3/19/00 -0500, George Nelson wrote:
>A couple weeks ago, some members of the list indicated they were bell
>pepper- and/or lima bean-challenged.  I even threw down a gauntlet for
>creation of a recipe.  Jim Weller offered one.  I would be remiss if I did
>not post something seen as how I suggested it.
<snippage>
>Spicy Lima Bean Roasted Garlic and Pepper Toast

methinks Brother George N. knows what be good, yum...

Blessings of El Grande upon all...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...a liar or a puppet...guess I must once again write in Nixon..."64
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook Shackin' Up In Idaho, Baby...
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...