Re: [CH] the heat

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:13:16 +1200

Emile & Dewi wrote:

> Hi Pods,
>
> I don't know what to do now. I took the foil off my seedlings, but do I keep
> heating them or can they sit on the windowsil without any problem? Meanwhile
> my Serrano and Hab started sprouting. Still 4 kinds to go!
>
> Miss Dewi

Hi

It is a bit difficult without knowing what temperatures your seedlings
are being subjected to. If the afternoon sun is not too hot coming
through the window they should be OK as long as they do not get too
"leggy"
If the weather is mild put them outside during the day and bring in at
night.

Put into larger pots after the second set of leaves form.

Tony Flynn