Re: [CH] green's gonna love this!

adair@digisys.net
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:33:07 -0700

> Hey, Tim & Deb....great recipe! But now do you know WHY that "top"
> sirloin was on sale???????
>
> adair@digisys.net wrote:
> >
> > Heads,
> >
> > So I went to the local supermarket and bought some of their top
> > sirloin on sale, brought it home and teriyaki marinated it for a day
>

> perhaps ya shoulda marinated it in some of that cow poop that has been
> on this thread for the past.....HOW long?    Doug in BC   Ya still have
> snow HOW deep?

Ok, so it snowed all day today.  I don't remember anything about
cow poop.  Haven't seen or smelled any for several months now.
Give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure it will all come back to me!

Around here we have an annual springtime event.  It's called
"Riding the Snake"  Here's how it works.  Ya get all tipped over
drinking MacAdews (a long pull on a bottle of Canadian whiskey
followed by a Mountain Dew chaser).  Then you try to ride a log
towed by a very large tractor around the pastures.  The intention
here is to spread all the poop that's built up over the winter evenly
over the pasture for the purpose of growing better grass.  As long
as you can stand up, you're the ballast that makes the whole thing
work.  When you fall over someone else get's a try.  In any event
it's a bunch of really mindless entertainment.

Don't tell me I don't know how to have fun.

Tim in Kalispell