Re: [CH] green's gonna love this!

Machinegun (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:38:17 -0700

At 11:33 AM 3/28/00 -0700, adair@digisys.net wrote:
>Around here we have an annual springtime event.  It's called
>"Riding the Snake"  Here's how it works.  Ya get all tipped over
>drinking MacAdews (a long pull on a bottle of Canadian whiskey
>followed by a Mountain Dew chaser).  Then you try to ride a log
>towed by a very large tractor around the pastures.  The intention
>here is to spread all the poop that's built up over the winter evenly
>over the pasture for the purpose of growing better grass.  As long
>as you can stand up, you're the ballast that makes the whole thing
>work.  When you fall over someone else get's a try.  In any event
>it's a bunch of really mindless entertainment.
>
>Don't tell me I don't know how to have fun.

sad, sad, sad....although that do remind me of my younger daze when good
clean fun often meant lots of cheap beer (well, that was always
included...) and those cheap, but floatable, styrofoam containers...would
load them up (or down...guess that depends on which side of the earth yer
on?hmmm...), head out for the swimmin' hole (we're talkin' mississippi
here, folks..), swim/push the beers across the waters to the red
mud/dirt/sand/clay banks on the other side of the pond, where we would
usually start some kind of fire, smoke and drink, roll about in the nasty
mud if not have a "mud fight" which usually was a teenage version of see
how nasty-wet you could get the wimmenz (and spend the rest of the day
whimpering like the hormone-engorged pigs we boyz wuz...some of us just
never did get better...oh my!...), bake ourselves quite nicely (ouch), pee
in the woods when Momma Nature called (in the pond? not me!! never!!
swear!), and essentially, act like intoxicated swine...

oink, baby, oink...ah those carefree days...

and no, this post had nuthin' to do mit chiles...thrash me if you desire,
please...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook Shackin' Up In Idaho, Baby...
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...