Re: [CH] Math problem

Mark McHugh (mchugh@internet-stat.net)
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:54:20 -0500

green56 wrote:

> I like a man that spreads it to the max...  Lime, BS, or whatever...
>
> Can we pa-leez stop with these math lessons????  I'm XTREEMLY math-challenged -
> once wanted to know if cooking an 8 lb ham - 1/2 hour per lb - REALLY came out to
> cooking the damn thing for 16 hours...  I'm not "limin'un" to'ya.
>
> And get back to chiles????
>
> And wadda'ya know?
>
> The halogen's growing chlorophyll-less plants.
>
> green (R)(TM)

Some folks like to see the work--it gives them a better understanding and I'm
all
for enlightenment.

As for chiles, I picked up a couple things in my local Asian grocery:

Patak's Hot Curry Paste
I had to laugh here at the irony.  The label carries a recipe for Hot Curried
Beef.

Asian Home Gourmet's Phat Kaphao seasoning paste
A strange little package.  A Thai flavor sold by a Singaporean company.  The
instructions are in English, French and Chinese and the packet has a red circle
with the Arabic word "Halaal".

--
~~
Mark McHugh