Re: [CH] Cat repellant

Mike Stallcup (michael.stallcup@msfc.nasa.gov)
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:57:34 -0500

=Mark wrote:

>  >47. You know how to 'tape' a cat
>  > OK, I don't know; do I WANT to know?
>  >Gareth
>
>This goes back a few years to when one of the listmembers (I believe it was
>John Gunterman) was having a hard time with a neighbors "show" cat
>that would come over and use his pepper garden as a litterbox.

Well, =Mark got it mostly right on the origin of how to tape a cat.
I did some digging and found the original posts from John Gunterman.
I think the thing that made his experience really funny was the
arrogance of the cat owner who finally got her just desserts.  This
has since become part of the C-H culture.  Enjoy.

Now, go protect those seedlings!

- Mike
Carpe Capsicum!