Re: [CH] Chat place?

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:19:50 GMT

At 06:27 PM 4/4/00 +0200, Steve M Duddy wrote:
>It seems that there is most amazing and almost virtual conversation
>happening here.  Isn't it time that we try and find a place for a chat room?
>Unfortunately, I'm only clued up enough to know about what we are missing,
>not about how to do it.  Surely we have many such skilled individuals
>amongst our ranks!  (If not, then some sort of scientific study should be
>done comparing computer nerds, and affiliates, and (or) their association to
>chiles)

FireGirl has had a chat room dedicated to chiles on her site for years.  Have
often checked it out and only rarely have found others there.  She normally
schedules chats for Wednesdays at Noon, 6pm and 9pm.

Seems there are recurrant requests for other chilehead venues such as chat
rooms, newsgroups and web forums, but the only consistantly heavily used one is
this mailing list.  Since you flat out state that there is a most amazing
virtual conversation occurring here, why mess with success?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?