Re: [CH] Chat place?

Mary Going (mary@firegirl.com)
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:41:15 -0400

Hi Everybody. The FireGirl web site has a chat room available at
http://firegirl.com/cgibin/Chat/chat.cgi - The chat rooms are open all the
time, and there are scheduled chats on Wednesdays at 12noon, 6pm and 9pm EST.

The chat room is relatively techno-friendly and doesn't require anything
more than a browser. No java, no applet crap, just plain old browser. I
think it will work all the way back to versions 2.0, but I haven't tested
it that far back. If you have a browser that can do frames, check the box
for frames. It makes the dialogue slightly easier.

I recommend that someone schedule a time for people to meet. You can meet
at the regularly scheduled chats on Wednesdays, or you can schedule your
own. If no one schedules it, though, you're likely to get there and find
the room empty. Steve, would you like to be the coordinator?

- mary

At 06:27 PM 4/4/00 +0200, Steve M Duddy wrote:
>It seems that there is most amazing and almost virtual conversation
>happening here.  Isn't it time that we try and find a place for a chat room?
FireGirl (Everybody Needs A Hero)
We sell hot sauce!

http://firegirl.com
800-296-9646* 207-623-6008 * Fax: 207-623-6019