Re: [CH] Cats and plants

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:09:40 -0500

Byron Bromley wrote:

> >, Byron.  No help from this side.  I
> >do think the "tape" measure is a winner, though.  >Perhaps in smaller
> >amounts.  Cats hate getting things stuck to their >feet.

> Got one smart enough to step over it, Placed some chichen wire around the
> plants, went thru the wire and got some 6in Choc Habies. @#$%^^& . Even with
> some Thai pepper on the plants, took out all my green bells and 20 Jals.

You guys do know that a cat that has been skinned looks and tastes just
like domestic rabbit, don't you. Rubbed with some of the jerk seasoning
that Jeff sent around a couple months ago it ought to taste nicely
zippy.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider